Natural Beauty and Rustic Serenity
THE NUTCRACKER PROVIDES YOU WITH THE EXPERIENCE AND
TRUE SPLENDOUR OF A COUNTRY WEDDING VENUE
The tranquil setting along the banks of the Vaal river,
allows you to experience a special part of our countryside.
The unique architecture of our buildings and our style is all about natural materials, muted colours, toile fabrics, extravagant lighting –
almost a European country style elegance with rustic comforts.
The aesthetic creates an inviting look that is both polished and lived-in.
The weekend offering allows our guests to escape the city and enjoy a couple of days in the countryside along the river, around the pool,
exchanging vows in our chapel and enjoying the festivities late into the night.
The call of the fish eagles and the business of the jackals at night are a stark reminder of the beauty which surrounds us.
We offer you an opportunity to spend quality time with your friends and family, whilst having full exclusivity to the estate.
Our quaint chapel has an airy feel and compliments the tranquil setting.
We are also able to accommodate outside ceremonies.
Our reception venue has an eclectic feel, bringing together tasteful
blend of Oregon-frames windows, wooden tables, wooden chairs, and beautiful glass chandeliers.
The Open Air Venue provides for the ideal space to enjoy your Friday night festivities or an area for guests to enjoy arrival drinks on Saturday along with it providing an undercover alternative for the picnic.
Download our Brochure
• We are owner-managed providing you with personalised service.
• We host a single function over a weekend/midweek providing you with exclusivity on site.
• We accommodate for small and intimate weddings and up to 160 guests.
• We sleep up to 30 guests onsite and nearby accommodation is conveniently situated.
• Our Executive Chef caters to your culinary needs.
• Bar and beverage facilities are available.