Natural Beauty and Rustic Serenity
The Nutcracker provides you with the experience and true splendor of a country wedding venue.
Enjoy exclusivity on-site with your nearest and dearest friends and family
The unique architecture and styling create a feel of European country-style elegance with rustic comforts creating an inviting look that is both polished and lived-in.
- Open Air Venue: The open lounge area overlooks the river and lawns leading to the Chapel. It’s a cosy setting providing the ideal space: Pre-ceremony drinks, photo booth, seating during the picnic, undercover alternative for the picnic, and your “After-Party”. This area is near the parking area, Chapel, picnic area and reception venue.
- Chapel: The quaint Chapel, with its airy feel, provides an ideal location with the sound of the eternity fountain whispering in your ear, an old handcrafted door imported from India leads you into the Chapel, where you can take a seat on our old-style church benches. The summoning of guests by the bell provides the welcome sound of beautiful things to come. We are also able to accommodate outside ceremonies.
- Picnic area: The area is a beautiful setting under the trees where guests will be served a delicious harvest accompanied by your choice of drinks. The picnic after the ceremony is the perfect time to break the ice with family and friends and enjoy some great starters. You may introduce lawn games: croquet, giant Jenga, bowels etc., to spice things up a little.
- Reception Venue: Our reception venue provides the ideal space bringing together the dance floor, dining and bar area leading out to the balcony overlooking the river. The interior is a blend of Oregon-frames windows, wooden tables, a combination of steel and wooden chairs, double volume ceiling and tasteful glass chandeliers. The interior has various elements that provide a subtle yet sufficient look and feel. We can comfortably accommodate from 40 guests up to a maximum of 160 guests.
- Catering: Our Executive Chef prepares the mouthwatering food and serves as a harvest table. We provide you with a minimum menu price per person and menu dish options. With this, you can design your menu to satisfy your tastebuds.
- Staff: Our staff are excellent and strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Samantha is quick to respond and can provide you with the necessary guidance you may require with scheduling and ideas. From the moment you contact us and throughout your journey until the day you depart, we are available to assist wherever possible.
- Restaurant and pool area: Breakfast and pre-arranged light lunches are served in the restaurant. Your guests in the surrounding area are welcome to join breakfast with prior arrangements.
- Photo opportunities: There are photo opportunities in every direction you look. The most popular options are pecan nut orchards, jetties, the Chapel, our restaurant, and the picnic area, to name a few.
The weekend wedding package will include the following:
- Full exclusivity to you and your guests for the entire weekend
- Administration and coordination
- Reception Venue
- Antique wood tables, basic table layout and configuration
- The use of chairs (antique wood/steel chairs or clear Tiffany chairs with white cushions)
- Cutlery and crockery, along with white linen napkins
- Venue clean-up after the function
- Fully serviced with amenities
- Bar facilities, waitresses & barmen
- Chapel/Outside area for your ceremony
- Open Air Venue
- Picnic Area
- Executive Chef to cater for your needs
- Homestead accommodation & breakfast
- Selected décor
- Breakages/Losses deposit